Nationwide Coverage & Same Day Service 

UK Home Office Accepted Document

With Our 

Internationally Recognised Qualifications

Our Surveyors Are Members of the

Chartered Institute of Building


Chartered Institute of Environmental Health




Who Is This For?

If you or one of your family members is immigrating to the United Kingdom from outside of the European Economic Community, then you will need to prove that you are moving into suitable accommodation. The Home Office will require clear indication that the property you will live in, is safe and secure.

Immigration property inspections are often sought for:

  • Spouses and civil partners
  • Parents and other relatives
  • Children
  • Fiancées and proposed civil partner
  • Unmarried and same sex partners


Property Surveyor in London and South East England


Property Surveyor in London and South East England


What We Provide

A property inspection report is the only document that will provide clear and demonstrable evidence that the property you will live in is adequate. Our qualified, independent assessors regularly undertake inspections and can quickly provide reports that are reliable but also affordable.

The reports we produce are accepted by British Embassies, High Commissions and also the Entry Clearance Officer at UK Visas and Immigration at the Home Office. As such, our property inspection reports will fulfil all United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA) requirements.

Contact Us on 0800 054 8595 




Immigration Property Inspection

If you are looking for expert immigration property inspectors, party wall surveyors, dilapidations, energy performance certificates or drone surveys, then please contact us for a friendly chat.

Nationwide Coverage

Contact Us